Discover how My Tomorrow is leading students toward promising careers:
- October 21, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Rosa Blackwell Interactive Learning Center
- Cincinnati Public Schools Education Center, 2651 Burnet Avenue (Corryville)
At Cincinnati Public Schools, our role extends far beyond getting students to graduation. The true measure of our success is determined by whether our students can graduate fully prepared to compete for promising careers that allow them to support their families and contribute to our society in meaningful ways.
My Tomorrow, launched during the 2014-15 school year, helped reimagine the high schools of CPS to better prepare students for their futures. It is a bold vision for education that combines higher expectations, technology and mentoring to ensure that students are ready for the workplace – regardless of whether their path requires a two- or four-year college degree, an apprenticeship or internship, an employment certification, or military enlistment once they graduate. The goal is to offer students more meaningful, real-world experiences centered around their own interests, skills and needs.
Join us for this exciting conference to see how My Tomorrow works and how it will benefit your family. Enjoy helpful interactive sessions, door prizes, food and more!
A Sampling of Sessions
- What is a Growth Mindset and why is it important?
- How can parents support their children academically, mentally and emotionally?
- Understanding the new graduation requirements
- Career-based learning opportunities for students
- And more…
Come Connect with CPS — #CPSandME